Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
How do you move bodies into graves? I have all these dead raiders in my camp depressing everyone, but when I click on them it says 'cannot haul body, forbidden'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I will boot this game up just to listen to the soundtrack. Whoever did that is amazing.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Playing with the Alpha 6 has been great - my chef Riggs(!) was abducted by space pirates and had his left eye ripped out. He just stumps around the kitchen spraying deer blood everywhere. My scientist Wren is on a completely different sleep pattern to everyone else and stays up all night at the research station. My farmer Healy flips his lid anytime anything remotely upsetting happens - he's only sane if he is standing out in the middle of his field.

If they can inject this much personality into the game in Alpha, I can't wait to see what else is coming.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I know there is no 'z' axis, but the game already shows you two levels - ground level and roof level. I'd love to be able to set up a sniper spot on top of my roof.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Are there plans to open up the map so you can explore a little more?

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TheEffect posted:

Is there an any way to prevent enemies from spawning inside of my home area? I'm guessing this happens only in areas without a roof... if that's the case I'll just keep those areas under heavy turret guard.

Pirates will drop onto your orbital beacon - just guard that.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
From Tynan's twitter

http://imgur.com/a/iLDAQ

mini kill boxes for crashed ships! Why didn't I think of that!

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Mortars are so goddamn inaccurate the drone level gets too high before they do any damage.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
ummm

@TynanSylvester posted:

The question is whether people in RimWorld should have specific 'nipple' body parts. Or sex-specific parts. TMI?

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I've been trying to get my Ultima Thule colony on the northernmost square up and running. Plants won't grow outside without sun lamps? I can deal with. Sub -40 degree temps? Tough but doable. But just as I get through the scrimping and saving to get things to an equilibrium all my trees disappear from the map. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Omnicarus posted:

A18 officially out!

B18!