Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Oh hell yes. Time to play around with this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Right now I'm just hoping for more decorations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I'm having a great time with this game. Having the Minami mod and the Enhanced Defenses mod really makes it more challenging. Although once you find a good defense point it's hard to dislodge you.

The results from the last pirate raid on my base

And a quick cap of most of my base as it stands. This map was graced with a crap ton of Plasteel and I keep finding more.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Meskhenet posted:

Clockwork empires i have tried and tried to like, but cant (have they ever actually fixed teams not doing work when there is work to be done? Is the game playable now?)

Very playable. There are still some strange things that happen (My military gleefully drinking instead of murdering bandits) but overall it's pretty good.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Anyone have an updated list of decent mods? There are so many and a lot seem to do the same loving thing.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
What the hell is with these idiot raids showing up with Sappers to get around my lovely walls and moats only for them to stand around doing gently caress all until my howitzers start driving them away?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

isndl posted:

As I understand it, sapper AI tries to avoid turrets and traps, so if you have complete turret coverage it just kinda breaks them.
I use the terraform mod and it allows me to (eventually) build a moat outside my walls which helps me funnel raids into my deathworks. Only the sapper AI seems to break with it.

HelloSailorSign posted:

Av/post combo!

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hmmm yeah I've been using the deep water. I guess I was hoping the pathfinding would force them to head towards my very open and "lightly guarded" entrance.