Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
I am now playing this as Commoner

I'm getting a big world of tanks and armored core vibe from this so far.

E: What is preventing me from selling some of my gundams?

Commoners fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Had a lot of fun with this. I've mostly been running combat support, and have been doing a parasitic support build where I totally steal all of another support's points by throwing ammunition packs and repairing at his healing station. It gets everyone back into the fight faster so it's better for us (but not for the other poor support. :shrug:)

Has anyone hosed around with the little panzerfaust thing that the Zaku II gets? I've been running around with the F bazooka and that, and it's pretty much an instakill on anything I run into. Do any other zeon heavies get that gun?

Are the servers down for maintenance right now?

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

What does this mean? I haven't been able to get in game.

E: For future reference, this means your account has been locked and you need to check your email to reverify it. Playing this game makes me appreciate being literate.

Commoners fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jun 29, 2014

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Just started playing again and am using the Hildofr. It is a hilarious hard counter to all the high mobility high cost enemies, because you can just shoot them in the face with the net gun and then watch your teammates descend on them like a pack of starving dogs.

I start laughing so hard when a pixie is coming at me, I shoot a net, and it just stands there while I HE(F) it to death.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

What's this next challenge that's happening this week? You're accumulating points for doing something to get stuff on the chart but I don't know what.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Hornet posted:

I built an Act Zaku sniper last night... I hit an enemy's shield and got a double kill with one charged shot...

Sniper OP, please nerf.

I am trying so hard to get one of these fuckers and have not gotten it yet. The rentals I got took me to the top 5 every single game. poo poo is so broken.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Zeirnaton posted:

I was using my GP02A few days ago on the space map I was coming around the corner when I saw an allied act zaku jump away because I guess he saw unit 4 with getting rdy to shoot at him, I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time (got one hit killed >_>)

This is basically my experience on both ends of using those stupid things. You basically pop around a corner for a second, shoot where someone may be standing, and watch six people die from something that they could have never seen coming.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

These players are so much worse than the Japanese old guard players. The lower latency means I can actually play assaults and just cleave through entire teams.

I miss my two Zaku II F2s though. I can't wombo combo people with the instakill combos if I don't have the not-panzerfaust.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

It also looks like they put the IP block back up for now. So get ready for more DX tickets and even fewer chances to spend them!

So does it work if you connect through VPN, or are they still getting DDOSed into oblivion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

I'm able to get through to pilot selection every now and then, but it goes to a white screen and then kicks back to the log in menu like what normally happens when you disconnect.

• Locked thread