Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
It's good to see there is still a goon presence in the game. I abandoned everyone many months ago, but it looks like there have been a great deal of improvements since the early months, so I may see some goons in action once again. Glad my OP didn't go to waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

Hmm I've been missing this game so I finally reinstalled it and started messing around. So much has changed I feel a bit lost trying to figure out the additions. Space combat wasn't even a thing when I last played and now there's all kinds of new features. I have a few million gp which still seems pretty worthless as a currency and now there are even more weird gasha tickets and other currencies. Welp. If I stay on more than a few games I'll try to sync up with any goons still playing.

Richard M Nixon fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jan 2, 2016

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

gently caress, so out of 5 games I've been in the bottom 10 on all 5 of them. I used to be able to be fairly competitive even with the SMG the repair zakus have, but now I seem to be throwing spitballs while getting owned in 2 shots. Not sure what changed, but drat I suck now.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

-Troika- posted:

You're getting wrecked because of power creep, essentially. Remember how happy you were when you snagged a Gelgoog out of the gacha? Yeah. Gelgoogs arn't worth poo poo anymore.

Instead of going on the offensive, find a point and stay near it.

Oh drat. Suits don't have inherent weapon stats so do newer suits have access to new/better weapons or is it just an armor disparity? Any suggestions on new suits to update my 2/2 support/assault build? I'll check what I currently have, but it wouldn't be newer than gen 2/3 gasha mechs.

I have about 4k BC still to spend and 25 DX gasha tickets, but only a few of the daily tickets. I like the looks of the worker zaku for support but it costs 30 of those fuckers.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

Wow, the japs really are lovely to commanders. Nobody had taken it so I grabbed the role and I was kicked 5 second after the match started.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

Every goddamn weapon is a oneshot kill. Please recommend a support MS that won't instantly explode into fire, TIA.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

randombattle posted:

None of them because everything has devolved to charge one hit kills. It's why I stopped playing.

I see lots of assaults running around at half and quarter health so I have dudes to heal. I just don't understand why they're more resilliant than me.

I played 12x in the 27th Gasha DX and I got a gold Isaac and a regular Zaku main layer so I'm going to see how they fare in combat. I managed to come in the top 10 in two games today by healing, it's just a lot more sudden death when anyone sees me.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

I was wondering if it was somehow that I only upgraded my stats so far and it seems like MS can be upgraded really high now. I might also just suck. I'll try to get in with the guild and see if anyone wants to do poo poo as a group.

I'm saving up my daily tickets for either the working zaku or the marine zaku.

Does anyone have a good line on getting banacoins? None of my mastercards apparently work with the securecode system and my one visa refuses to enroll (gently caress you, chase). I'm trying not to pay $10 premium on one of those webmoney card resellers but I may have to.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

I'll check out the flipper. I'm still a bit away from the 5mil to buy the gold BP.

What is this new poo poo in my MS hangar? I can pick two things that look like the "modules" I can unlock for my MS but I can't tell what I'm doing and it yells at me if I go over some 200pt value.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

Zo posted:

The mission unit cap is your deck cost leftover + bonus from each MS (it's listed next to the cost on each MS). You have 190. Not really a big deal. I can't even use a single one.

I guess I can shell out 250k for a silver. I'll probably give in and pay the extra money for access to webmoney and banacoins. What's the deal with the 960 BC rainbow gasha? Looks like it's a lottery of a shitton of assault MS.

What is the thing I circled in red? Do I use the 190 leftover deck points to equip some kind of bonus?

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

NEO-GOONSA doesn't show up as a valid guild. Is it full?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

Hmm yeah, I think back when I started the English MSGO thing there was only one server to start with. Looks like I'm on Francessca. That sucks, I wonder when the trend started to move servers.

• Locked thread