Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So I like gundam, how does this play? i tried that F2P online PS4 one, does this handle better if anyone could compare them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So I'm definitely going to play this, what's the deal with all this Taiwan and Japanese version shits? Which one should I join if I plan to start right now? I don't really care about getting gundams, I like my mono-eyed zeon suits.

EDIT: :shepface: turns out I needed a number for the game name. Now it's downloading, hooray.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Aug 16, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Thanks, I went with Taiwan anyway because I didn't feel like bothering with a VPN :effort: being able to be there when the cool suits come out, assuming I stick with it, will be cool too. I'll have to give the OP a good read over before I play.

Third World Reggin posted:

your second username is for their cash shop website and needs to have at least 1 number in it
So I log in with the first one or whatever then? Bonezone420 if anyone was curious.

Anyway, should I just be dumping all my GP into the gacha or something? Not really sure what I should be doing with that right now. For now I'm just hoarding everything and trying to get enough ranks to join a guild.

EDIT: Well that was a productive first go, sent in my application thing to COLONYDROP I think, spent some of the red and green tickets, got a gold gacha ticket. I think I might hoard my gold ones for when the Efreet Kai comes along so I can cry when I don't get that. Fun game though, I expected it to be super laggy but it wasn't.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Aug 16, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Cool I got in to the guild. The green option is Guild chat right? The guild thing has a glowing ! over it though and I don't know what to do.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Oh right I Also got a free Gouf but it's got a green text over it, does that mean it's only temporary or something?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Game lagged out hard and now I can't connect again. Anyone else or is it just me?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

might be just you workin fine for me.

Probably, I got back in later. :shrug: now I'm trying to figure out the daily challenge and failing.

EDIT: Is there any reason to not have two pilots?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So how do you get more blue tickets?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I think you are talking about the garage tickets and not the blue gashakon tickets.

You will get them from playing. From joining a guild. Doing dailys. All sorts of ways.

I am up to 23 suit slots at the moment and haven't paid a dime.

The blue gacha, I should have specified.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So I've finally started getting into upgrades and weapon poo poo, is there any kind of guide to what stats I should be focusing on?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Unusual posted:

I don't know if anyone posted it here, but on Taiwan do not spend your DX unless you are doing a 10 shot, since it seems like at least for now a ten shot is a guaranteed gold print.

I am infinitely torn between getting something now, or waiting for something I really want. Those DX tickets seem to be coming in at a slow trickle for me.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

so in the guild chat people were talking about codes for the Quebeley or some poo poo, what's the deal with that? Are there any item codes you can find for free for free poo poo?

EDIT: also why is it that I can't get any height on boosts?

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Aug 19, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I can't seem to get in anymore, it keeps just throwing me back into the main log in screen at random intervals.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

wfwon posted:

The attacks are still on going I believe. They are under maintenance right now for another 3 hours. Hopefully they fix the issues by then.

Is there an active English population in the JP server? If this goes on, I might as well just go to the JP server.

Oh, that explains it then. Who the gently caress is even attacking an old, relatively unpopular game anyway? What's the point?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

After the extended maintence, taiwan is finally back up.

Enjoy your new DX tickets.

I just popped in to say this. Time to reap my rewards for getting those 40 wins.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Yah I am in space texas and apparently can connect.

Everyone else seems to be having issues.

If I feel like retrying for half an hour straight I can reconnect :shrug: I hope they can do something about this poo poo.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

On the upside, when you can get in you're gonna get a guaranteed gold from the DX machine! Starting to feel like a phone game where I'm more excited for server fuckups than playing just for free gacha spins.

True. But on the other hand, down time means I can't earn my 40 wins. I wonder what the next DX gacha will have.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

wfwon posted:

Is there even a day where the server isn't being attacked.....

Also, just started the JP server and the queue (for 50 v 50) seems to be longer compared to the tw server. I wonder if it is because JP have a lower pop or if it is because of the factions locked match...

:negative: it was fine yesterday, now it's taking me forever to get in again. Oh well at least it looks like they're giving us more crazy compensation again.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

wfwon posted:

Blue Destiny Unit 1 is coming tomorrow (for tw), and current units from the gashapon (Heavy Gundam, Gelgoog etc) will be taken down tomorrow as well.

Awesome, I was just talking about wanting Blue Destiny and someone laughed and said it would never happen. In your face, that guy. Any word on the GP gacha? I still don't have a gold zogok from that.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Are the servers down for maintenance? I can't get into the main site anymore to see.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Such lame zeon suits.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

randombattle posted:

loving what?

Okay the Hildolfer is rad like pretty much everything else to come out of IGLOO.

EDIT: Has the server been down literally all day? Or am I crazy? :negative: my daily tickets!

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Well I can't play right now, my computer seems to be loving up and any game I play thinks it's a great idea to take up 90% of the cpu and I get single digit fps.

• Locked thread