Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Someone please hold my hand I have no idea what I'm doing. Trying to create the shortcut like in the OP and the way it's worded I have to have the target line look like this: \BNO\GundamOnline\GundamOnline.exe".\data" but I get an error how that's a false location etc etc.
I'm dumb and just want to shoot some Feddie scum. :smith:

YesManKablam fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Now I'm having the same problem that randombattle had with error code -1. As he had said, he changed his system clock to Japan time. Do I just change the timezone or is it something else? I remember having to do something akin to this with timezones or system languages a grand total of once a couple years ago so, no idea.

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Looks like I'm all good now. Applied to the guild too as Naptown.

Thank you as well, randombattle.

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Judging from the last 2 posts I'm assuming the patch is live? I'm trying to patch right now and it just launches the game while giving me empty servers.

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Ahh alright, my bad. Just getting antsy to play with these updates.

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Getting back into this. What's a good suit to try to go for? Right now I have a silver Gouf Custom, some Zaku IIs and a Dom.

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
So I was able to log in an hour ago but now I can't. After hitting log in it starts working then the screen flashes white with no error message or anything. Is the game down or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YesManKablam
Feb 19, 2013
Thanks friend. Got it to work.

• Locked thread