Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Once you figure out the UI this is a very fun game, huge gundam battles with really dynamic objectives. Decent casual pick up and play on the Taiwan version.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nuebot posted:

Oh, that explains it then. Who the gently caress is even attacking an old, relatively unpopular game anyway? What's the point?

People will quit and play something else. If you're not going to be prosecuted an easy way to gain a competitive advantage is to shut down your competition via hostile offshore DDoSing.

Also possibly mainland china in general being historically mega butthurt at taiwan and japan.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
So after getting annoyed at the Googs/RX-78s and their automatic beam rifles I looked up a decent AutoHotkey script that can be used with many of the single fire beam and bullet weapons in the game. These single fire versions have more damage, increased ammo capacity, and more range than their 3 round burst or automatic counterparts. This script really helps level the playing field at this point in the Taiwanese version of the game. If nothing else this script saves your fingers from aching,.

code:
Ins::Suspend
*~LButton::
    While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){
        Click
        Sleep 50  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
Insert key pauses the script for UI interactions and weapon switching and the wildcard operator on LButton allows use when boosting.

I've used it with the following MS with good success:

Also can be used very well with the Ground Gundam's beam rifle, and any other MS that uses a single fire weapon with a high rate of fire, especially a beam one.

• Locked thread