Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Hey this is Nerv. I played a long time ago but quit. Can I get an reinvite to the guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Invite me to the guild! I just sign up again. I"m Nerv. Don't invite grandma thats my crappy account.

Oriental Hugs fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 25, 2014

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Checking out the chinese version too. So glad for the google trasnlating app.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Is anybody able to log on right now?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Anybody have tips for melee? I suck at close combat. I have no chance fighting the gundams with the dual daggers.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Annnnd its down for me.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

What its guaranteed gold from a dx machine now?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

I managed to get in after trying a few times. But that was like half an hour ago.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Your links don't work. New gundams any good?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

I spent a few of my dx tickets and got a proto gundam and gelgoog. But people have been saving their dx tickets for gundams. What gundams are you guys saving up for and what makes them worth it. I heard GLA and Kampfers.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Where are you seeing the next gundam lists? How did people get the pixies? I don't think it was ever on the getchas.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

after 2016/9/13 (b) Maintenance - 2016/9 front / 27 (b) maintain and update the super toy machine merchandise. Added content: Full Armor (FA) Gundam (Hong Kong Translation: Full Armor (FA) up) Yifulite change Gundam No.6 (Hong Kong Translation: up to 6 machines) High Mobility Type Jieerguge (Hong Kong Translation : high-mobile Grew Cyangugu) Marine steel shells (Hong Kong translation: Marine type up) (06 squad official sample)

Holy crap the Full Armor gundam. The one with the double beam rifle guns and missles? Also the Type 6 has a 2000 damage mortar. I dunno what the Marine steel shells would be. Also some nice events.

Hello Dear players: Luna base resupply operations to take advantage of Mid-Autumn Festival, I hope that the pilots can get more support in the festival, the relevant activities of supplies, please refer to the following detailed description. [Project] daily supplement arms Time: 2016/9/13 ~ 2016/9/19 activities and rules: a large-scale war on a daily basis, you can get the corresponding day of reward. - September 13 Reward: Great success strengthen Saver * 3 - 9 Yue 14 Ri Bonus: 20,000GP - 9 Yue 15 Ri rewards: the body ENHANCEMENT Saver * 3 - September 16 Bonus: Super Mini Securities * 2 (Mid-Autumn Festival section extra overweight) - 9 Yue 17 Ri bonus: special weapons to strengthen Saver * 3 - 9 Yue 18 Ri reward: advanced coating gun * 3 - 9 Yue 19 Ri Reward: 20,000GP can pick out from a gift box. [Large-scale war fought reward] Time: 2016/9/13 ~ 2016/9/19 activities and rules: During the event, the corresponding number of large-scale fighting the war over, will receive a reward. Challenge> Events reached a total prize - twice reached: body ENHANCEMENT Saver * 3 - 4 times to reach: Super Mini Saver * 1 - 6 Complete: Great success strengthen Saver * 1 [Mid-Autumn special events - to strengthen the chances of promotion] Activity : 2016/9/15 ~ 2016/9/18, 20:00:00 - 23:59:59 nightly activities and rules: during the event limited to within the Mid-Autumn Festival, strengthen the use of the system will enhance the success of [] and [ big chance of success] [activity toy Limited Release] time: 016/9/13 (ii) after maintenance ~ 2016/9/20 (ii) for maintenance activities and rules: during the event, a large-scale war fighting combat settlement evaluation C and above, will be available directly [] an activity toy coupons, and random drawing after the settlement will have a chance to get another toy coupon [activity]. Toy props [Activity] Drop Time Saver: - after 2016/9/13 (b) Maintenance ~ 2016/9/20 (b) Maintenance - Activities toy machine shutdown time: 2016/9/27 (b) before maintenance at the same time remaining [securities] activity toy in full deleted, earlier consumed. 【Attack! Ace pilots task] Time: 2016/9/13 (ii) after maintenance ~ 2016/9/18 (Japan) 23:59:59 Activities rule: Use up to FA (Taiwan translation: FA Gundam) to large-scale battle to reach the aircraft hit the falling number of conditions specified Keyihuode reward! The number of enemy planes destroyed 10: Strengthen the body characteristics coupons * 5 kill of the number reached 30: Master strengthen coupons * 5 kill of the number of 50 units: Master strengthen coupons * 5 * Rewards will 2016/9 / 20 (b) be paid for maintenance [10 super toy machine even pumping bonus] time: 2016/9/13 (ii) after maintenance ~ 2016/9/18 (Japan) 23:59:59 activities and rule: Events in the period super toy machine using {10} even pumping service number, you can get the corresponding number of reward yo. Use a toy machine Super 10 draw even reward: Masters strengthen coupon * 5 * 3 coupon to strengthen the body's characteristics using three Super Mini (10) connected pumping Reward: Masters strengthen coupon * 10, * 10 coupon to strengthen the body's characteristic use 5 super Mini (10) connected pumping Reward: Great success strengthen coupon * 5 * 5 master unit 8 super Mini (10) connected pumping Reward: Great success strengthen coupon * 10, * 8 master device * super twist 10 egg machine even pumping eight times, will receive all the rewards. * Rewards will 2016/9/20 (ii) to distribute them during maintenance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Maintance is done. Kampfer is going to be the top tier gundam now?

• Locked thread