Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
I can't get this game to run at all, I tried following all the instructions in the thread but when i double click the link that you said to make the game down't even try to run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Free Triangle posted:

Which step are you at? Is your game fully patched and downloaded? If you're on Windows 8 you have to run GundamOnline.exe as administrator.

The last step, the game doesn't launch at all.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Free Triangle posted:

Do you have the Bandai Namco launcher(The application you use to download and patch the game) open in the background before you launch the shortcut for GundamOnline.exe?

It has to be open before you launch the game.

Ya its open, I double click the shortcut i made and nothing happens.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Only after i downloaded BNOErrorReporter, the error code is 044-21c-207

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I don't have anti-virus running and I already have that setting.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

randombattle posted:

When I ran into an error there what I did was uninstall MGO then change my system clock to japan time to reinstall and patch. I had a different error but the problem might be the same. If you go to the launcher and hit the orange button does it patch or does the game start?

If it's working right you're still able to launch the game regardless of VPN and stuff.

I have reinstalled several times and have changed my time to Japanese time.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Yes i run it as administrator.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Ya i sent that in, guess i gotta wait to see if they reply

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I have the latest drivers and directx.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Support got back to me and I've fixed the problem. Turns out you can't have your Windows in Test Mode, it doesn't like it at all. Now i can fire up the game see if i setup my account properly.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Looks like i didn't set my account up right, trying to figure it out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Alright i got it all figured out, in as ElBrak.

• Locked thread