Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
One of the problem's with Kevin Smith is he talk's to much, between all his podcast's, twitter and the various other outlet's he contribute's to he just put's to much out there.
Some stuff he should probably just keep to himself.

It's a shame because aside from Cop Out (which I haven't seen) I think all his movies have been enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Timeless Appeal posted:

Reel Big Fish also ain't a great band.

Hey now I know Kevin Smith gets people all riled up but let's not say things we'll regret......
(I think you need to go to one of their shows dude they still own...)

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Also, Tarantino as far as I'm aware doesn't have anywhere near the kind of web presence that smith has.
I firmly believe his behaviour online has negative effects on people's attitudes towards his films.

• Locked thread