Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Hedenius posted:

I like Clerks. I haven't seen it in a long time but the amateurish nature of it all was rather charming and it was quite funny. Clerks II was just embarrassing. It's like Smith hadn't learned anything in 12 years.
I honestly like Clerks the animated series out of the 3. That show unfortunately got pretty screwed over iirc.

I never had a problem with Smith except for that stupid show on AMC, the Superman Lives story still makes me laugh and shake my head. Plus I always wondered why that strip mall in my town had Christmas/winter decorations out in February until I saw Zack and Miri, which I thought was okay for what it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Toady posted:

Fatman on Batman #11:

A grown man cried about this in front of another grown man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWHHsdE_oQg&t=116s
To be fair that was pretty sad when I watched it too, but I was also like 13 when I saw it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The legal drama episode of the cartoon Clerks show is the best thing Smith has been involved with. It even beat "Arrested Development" to the 'Judge Reinhold' joke.
I also like how the first episode that was aired was actually the second episode with the whole joke being that it was a flashback episode to the first episode :psyduck:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

Christ that was awful.

"OH hey, people that heckle comedians are awful people! Here's a list of comedians that will tell you why.."

2nd Half.

"You know who else are just like Hecklers? Critics! Here's Lowtax getting beaten up by Uwe Boll!".
I think Patton Oswalt did a much better job at conveying why heckling is bad
http://www.pattonoswalt.com/index.cfm?id=167&page=spew

MeatwadIsGod posted:

That was pretty hilarious. I usually skip that episode because it's kinda cringeworthy. The other Morrison episodes are great, though. And the Mark Hamill episodes are worth listening to even if you're not a Batman fan. Mark Hamill should have his own podcast where he just talks.
He did a podcast with Rob Paulsen a couple of years ago that was pretty great too, the guy is just a national treasure :allears:

• Locked thread