Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AccountingNightmare
Oct 2, 2006

NOT ENOUGH RED ORBS ARGH
I'm not going to put my name down because I already have an insane Steam backlog, but I am going to recommend people try the Kirby's Dream Land Extra Mode if they already haven't. I played it recently for the first time and was really impressed. It's got a load of enemies the normal difficulty doesn't have, some enemies behave differently, bosses can have new attacks and different patterns, etc. It's not just "more enemies at once and they do more damage" nonsense.

Anyway, have fun all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread