Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

:patriot: woof :patriot:
Love that Kirby. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

I beat Extra mode of Kirby's Dream Land today. I could never do it as a kid so I'm glad I got over this years-old hurdle today. I think I'll do these in release order, so that'd put Adventure next.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

I beat Adventure on Normal mode 100%. Not sure if I'll come back for Extra on this one. It's a nice game! I'd only played it once before.

edit: I had the wrong picture at first, haha.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

I recommend a "get all treasures in Great Cave Offensive" goal for Super Star, since they're really optional and skipping them makes that one really short. Same for getting all the copy abilities in Milky Way Wishes.
Other than that, yeah, I guess just finishing every single game in the collection should be the "clear" for the game.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

I beat Kirby's Dream Land 2 and got all the rainbow drops. Didn't really feel like 100%ing it. It's another nice game that I hadn't played much of before. It was nice to revisit it.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

glod has gotten 100% on Kirby Super Star.

The castle area of Great Cave Offensive is awful on single player and so is the Arena but oh well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

glod has beaten Kirby's Dream Land 3 with all Heart Stars.

I got 99% by getting everything in the main game and completing the boss rush but I don't really feel like doing the jumping minigame yet. I might come back for it.

heartcatcher fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 15, 2014

• Locked thread