Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
I do love me some Kirby, Sign Me Up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
Snakeman has beaten Kirby's Dreamland in Extra Mode

Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
Snakeman beat Kirby's Dreamland 2 100% Completion.

Good game, been a long time since I've played it. Harder than I remember, dark matter fight requiring a lot more patience than I expected.

Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
Snakeman has beaten Kirby's Dreamland 3 100% including all heart stars, secret boss, boss butch, MG5 (mini-game rush), and jumping mini game.

As a kid I rented Kirby Superstar all the time but my folks wouldn't buy me it. When they finally agreed to buy it they couldn't find it in stores, and instead bought me Dreamland 3 as it had just come out. I was so disappointed until I started playing the game with a friend and I had a blast. I really enjoy the game, maybe not as much as superstar, but it's probably my 3rd favorite behind adventure and superstar, mostly cause I like collecting the heart stars. The boss rush is a bitch, and that jumping mini-game took me a ton of tries to get over 10 points in.

Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
Snakeman has beaten Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (Adventure) 100%

Kirby's Adventure is my favorite Kirby game and I had recently played it on the WiiU Virtual Console so I thought I'd mix it up and play the GBA remake. I might go back and complete EX mode and Meta Knightmare mode but that's for another time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snakeman
Nov 23, 2007

"Die, little Ninja."
Snakeman has completed Kirby Squeak Squad all treasures collected

Been a while since I've played this one. Too easy and short. The bottom screen is a neat idea but the game doesn't do anything with it and most of the time I find I have a full inventory that I have to manage in order to hold 3 chests. Pretty forgettable game overall. I did like that it used amazing mirror and air ride music.

• Locked thread