Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Just a random Spiral Knight...
Sign me up for this. Just note that I don't have Kirby Air Ride or Canvas Curse.

edit: just beat Kirby's Dream Land on normal mode.

BreakTargets fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jan 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

BreakTargets has beaten Kirby's Adventure without getting a single non-mandatory ability.

BreakTargets fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 12, 2014

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

BreakTargets has beaten Kirby's Dream Land 2 without getting a single non-mandatory ability. Also, this is my first time I ever beat this game.

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

BreakTargets has beaten Kirby's Dream Land 3 without getting a single non-mandatory ability.

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

BreakTargets has beaten Kirby 64 without getting a single non-mandatory ability even though there aren't any parts of that game that force you to use an ability.

edit: also beaten Kirby Squeak Squad without getting a single non-mandatory ability

BreakTargets fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jan 26, 2014

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Grawl posted:

I much rather you create a separate post, rather than editing a 4 day old post, because I almost missed your edit. I spoke with Zoolooman about it (moderator) and he's ok with double posting as long as it's not back to back.

Oh, that's fine. Anyways, BreakTargets beat Kirby's Return to Dream Land, you guessed it, without getting a single non-mandatory ability. Only Kirby Super Star, and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

BreakTargets has beaten the 6 main games of Kirby Super Star without any non-mandatory abilities. I have no plans to do The Arena like this.

Also, I tried doing this in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, but then Meta Knight pretty much killed my run. So with that, I am done with my "Play Kirby games with no abilities" marathon. Maybe I should play the others now...

• Locked thread