Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Sign me up! I love Kirby, so maybe I'll actually finish this marathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
DarkHamsterlord has completed Kirby's Dreamland on Extra Mode! Dedede is kind of a pain in the rear end on Extra.

And while I didn't do it, I have an idea for a challenge. If you press down, B and select on the title screen you open a config menu. In this menu, you can set your max HP to 1.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Justin_Brett posted:

Is there any strategy for this zeppelin boss besides 'get lucky', because Kirby is really not cut out for this kind of gameplay.

Hold the B button and focus on dodging his shots, you'll inadvertently hit him while you're just avoiding taking damage. Avoiding his shots is kind of annoying because of Kirby's massive sprite, but thankfully his bullet patterns are pretty simple, so it's not too difficult to get around them if you keep to the far left edge of the screen.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
I'm glad someone ended up doing the 1HP challenge. When I gave it a shot, I stubbornly refused to play on normal mode, so I didn't make a lot of progress.

• Locked thread