Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

After a poor showing at Mario[completing only Half I think], Sign me up I'm in it to win it this time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Kirbys Dreamland Complete, that game was short and sweet.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Kirbys Adventure Complete

This game was a huge improvement over the first Kirby game, but I'm taking a break for a little while. @_@ Too much Kirby in so short a time.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Suggestion for Kirby 64, have a completed and all shards + Secret Boss goal.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Kirby Dreamland 2 complete

On to my favorite. Kirby Superstar.

Grawl posted:

- All shards + secret boss?

This, because if you're gonna go through the hassle of collecting all shards you might as well fight the secret boss you get to fight by collecting them.

Defenestrategy fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Kirby Super Star Complete, I liked this one a lot except for Great Cave Offensive. I really don't like that one.

This is also the Kirby I learned the awesome power of parasol. I thought it was useless, now I feel it's the most over powered power.

• Locked thread