Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

I never bothered to follow the Mario or Zelda threads, but I love Kirby. Sign me up.

To start off with, just last month I beat Kirby Super Star Ultra. I got all the GCO treasures, and got all the powers in MWW.

I've also beaten Returns to Dreamland, but I plan to beat Extra Mode for that, so I'll hold off for now.

EDIT: Oh, and two challenges for Mass Attack should be to Collect all the medals and Get a Gold Star on every level (aka beat every level without getting hit).

EDIT2: Kirby Dreamland Extra Mode beaten.

CandyCrazy fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Feb 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread, but the semester ending combined with Triple Deluxe reigniting my energy for this, I've worked through quite a bit.

Kirby Adventure, 100%:

I actually beat the game several months back, but it was only recently that I went for 100%. It was a lot easier to die in this game than I expected, in part because of the way the health bar works (six hits and you're down). I still love the callback level. Not much to say about it otherwise.

Kirby's Epic Yarn, 100% and Every level gold-ranked.:

Probably the game that benefited most from this marathon. I probably never would have touched it again otherwise, but I'm glad I did. I remembered it as being good, but it's a lot better than I thought. I was also probably biased against it since I wanted a new traditional Kirby, which, if you exclude the remake of Super Star, had its last title in 2006 with Squeak Squad.

Finally, Every sub-game in Kirby Triple Deluxe completed:

(meaning I've done everything except collect all the keychains)
An amazing game. It'll probably go along Super Star Ultra as a game I'll replay regularly. I'm not sure when I'll go back to collect the rest of the keychains. It's annoying hovering at 98%, but I think I've had my fill of the game for now.

I think I'll work on the Dark Matter games next.

• Locked thread