Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Snakeman posted:

Snakeman has beaten Kirby's Dreamland 3 100% including all heart stars, secret boss, boss butch, MG5 (mini-game rush), and jumping mini game.

As a kid I rented Kirby Superstar all the time but my folks wouldn't buy me it. When they finally agreed to buy it they couldn't find it in stores, and instead bought me Dreamland 3 as it had just come out. I was so disappointed until I started playing the game with a friend and I had a blast. I really enjoy the game, maybe not as much as superstar, but it's probably my 3rd favorite behind adventure and superstar, mostly cause I like collecting the heart stars. The boss rush is a bitch, and that jumping mini-game took me a ton of tries to get over 10 points in.

You actually did all that jumping mini-game poo poo? jesus christ dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Can getting the infinite mic glitch in Kirby's Adventure and holding on to it throughout the entire game count as a challenge? Although I'm not sure if you can keep it past Metaknight unless there's another glitch I'm unaware of.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Basically if you finish off the second world boss with the last of your Mic power while positioned perfectly over where the star rod appears the game glitches out and gives you practically infinite uses of the Mic.

I guess it's kind of challenging in the fact that while Mic is pretty powerful there are a few situations where it's not entirely practical and also the fact that you can't lose it so if you get hit you find yourself on a mad scramble to get it back before it shatters instantly over a group of spikes conveniently nearby.

• Locked thread