Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Yay new thread and I finally remember to ask the questions that pop in my head at work, So in no particular order, where's Reply All, which started being posted so we could mock how terrible it was and somehow has managed to become enjoyable, if ugly? Next, why is Juliet(te?) so sad about her "dad"'s grave, I thought his whole character before the GammaNazi arc was that he was a awful husband and father and that Gamma and Juliet were happier without him, and now we know that Juliet is 1/2 Nazi, so why is she seeming so devastated that she found his grave. Unless it can be explained by the fact that Brooke is a hack who masturbates with a thesaurus stapled to the top of mannequin legs. Finally, it has been awhile since I saw the Raine Dog page, but was wondering could there be a simpler explanation for the scene or is it just my memory refusing to accept what was there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I know this is old but isn't 800 square feet a big apartment, cause I live in an house the same size with 6 other people, and 2 semi-regular guests.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Apparently Xomf went tits up at some point so I'm stuck back on page 202 until I unlazy myself enough to manually find the strips I can't see or it comes back. However I thought you'd like to know that the edit on Dustin's Wikipedia page is still up.

• Locked thread