Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iS!
May 23, 2003
Almost An Ambigram
I'm only a very occasional presence in this thread (often due to being a few pages behind), with an edit or comment every once in a while. But I wanted to get in early to remind everyone who needs reminding that the creator of "Funky Winkerbean" is Tom Batiuk, with the I before the U.

(I'd add that Dick Locher doesn't have an N in his last name, but his name comes up a lot less since his retirement.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iS!
May 23, 2003
Almost An Ambigram
(Sorry, from 7 pages back; catching up)

I like to imagine the hatching on the tree behind Grandpa's head as motion lines, indicating he has just somersaulted into frame.

Also, I like Grandpa's incessant terming of his grandsons as "young mischiefs." I'd only heard that word as a concept before, never as a person.

• Locked thread