Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I haven't been in a place with good internet so a thread like this was out of the question with how long it took to load everything. So I wanted to comment on something from forever ago now:

I'm not alone in really liking the art in Dustin am I? That last panel is really nice! I really wish the artist could put his art to good use in a better comic than Dustin. It really goes to waste in such a bad comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Goddamn Gunther sucks

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Why would someone leave a cake out in the rain

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Midnight Moth posted:

I did that in a classroom once when the teacher wouldn't excuse me go to the bathroom fast enough. My classmates had to clean it up while the teacher sent me to the nurse.

Wait what? Your teacher made your classmates clean up your barf? Did your classmates hate you after that??

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

...what? :confused:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

There are plenty of retail jobs where women wear skirts. What even is this discussion :psyduck:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

If Gary Larson's insane aversion to the internet leads to less Lio then I guess that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Gil's mom is a killjoy

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I just don't understand. Every "bad guy" in this comic never seem bad. Tiffany never seems bad, Luann just comes off like a bitch to her. This guy is just using the bathroom but then backwards hat is like naw you gotta wait for m'lady and then attacks him? Like this storyline is especially confusing because I've seen girls use the men's bathroom when their line is too long all the time! No one gives a poo poo!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

So what exactly is happening in that original comic? Is she turning the heat up on the bed itself and then taking the covers for herself cause he'll be warm now anyway or what

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Holy poo poo :slick:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

"Oh good so the security camera caught the hippy attacking me first for trying to use the bathroom!"

Seriously what the gently caress is this storyline

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Wanamingo posted:

Arlo and Janis

:confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

??????????????????????????

Help me out here guys

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005