Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Go a year without buying or selling a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Amending mine with the clause of 'buy a Biturbo :getin:'

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Literally the only thing preventing me from owning one by next Friday is the fact that a tow from Olympia would cost me well over the asking price, as well as actual real value of the car.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah like towing a non running biturbo 100 miles just to drop its rat poo poo infested algae covered hulk into the front of my house woldnt be punishment enough.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Look the key word is that it has potential okay

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

goobernoodles posted:

I live in Seattle and have room to spare and an engine lift... Someone bring that thing over. :getin:

For the most part I'm kidding as I know next to nothing about getting a broken car unfucked.

The Maserati should be a fairly easy fix, they were designed with ease of maintenance in miahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Avantiiiiiiiiiiiii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Go a year without buying or selling a car.

Boom, headshot.

• Locked thread