Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Way2slow
Sep 14, 2007

Not a Miata!
Finish the XKE, pick up an ATS-V if available this year, sell the Typhoon and Solstice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Way2slow
Sep 14, 2007

Not a Miata!

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Since Colorado actually gets all four seasons I'm looking at something turbocharged and AWD. The two main contenders are an Audi TT RS and a 997.1 Turbo. Given the warranty and 15k price difference, I'm favoring the Audi at the moment.

Color me uneducated, but I never thought someone in the market for a 997 would cross shop a tt rs. I would think the 997 would be considerably faster, but less usable for such things as getting groceries.

Way2slow
Sep 14, 2007

Not a Miata!

Way2slow posted:

Finish the XKE, pick up an ATS-V if available this year, sell the Typhoon and Solstice.

E-Type is still in the body shop :(
ATS-V not out.
Typhoon and solstice not sold (mainly because ATS-V isn't out, and I can't replace the solstice with the jag since it isn't done).

Failed.

• Locked thread