Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Get the loving Protege on the road again.

Get a job that doesn't give me nightmares about work/want to kill myself/treat me like subhuman filth (I am but that's beside the point).

Finish the goddamn automotive degree I started in 2009 that's been dragged out waaay longer than necessary.

Maybe, if I get a civilized job that gives me a decent paycheck while somehow leaving Saturdays open, start autocrossing (contingent on the 1st).

Murder my depression somehow and go back to the gym so I can be under 300lbs again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

This thread has inspired me: I want to see a AAA relay race. Start with a dead car at a predetermined spot on the west coast, and have people use their free tows in succession to get it as far as possible.

If it makes it to the east coast, all participants get a ride in sigtrap's little british roadster. :haw:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Fucknag posted:

Get the loving Protege on the road again.

Get a job that doesn't give me nightmares about work/want to kill myself/treat me like subhuman filth (I am but that's beside the point).

Finish the goddamn automotive degree I started in 2009 that's been dragged out waaay longer than necessary.

Maybe, if I get a civilized job that gives me a decent paycheck while somehow leaving Saturdays open, start autocrossing (contingent on the 1st).

Murder my depression somehow and go back to the gym so I can be under 300lbs again.

Well I managed 1 and 3, as for the rest hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Locked thread