Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Pretty much every subforum has one, so why don't we do our resolutions with an AI twist?

2014 is a great year to learn to drive stick, to volunteer your services at chumpcar, to buy a(nother) Miata (or Volvo 240, M3, etc, etc). You might want to head out east and get drunk (and/or felt up) with the #neai denziens, or go far west and tear it up in Death Valley, or just gamble your savings away.

I'm going to throw this out there for myself:
  • Get required surgeries and therapy so I can return to some form of work.
  • Get away from my comfortable slushbox - get another manual for DD purposes. (See first bullet point)
  • I need more garage. Considering extending through the back yard or a 3 holer standalone behind the RV pull.
  • Less shitposting.

What are your AI resolution for 2014?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

13 INCH DICK posted:

Go a year without buying or selling a car.

:toxx:

E: Fake edit: Please revise this. What are we gonna do? :qq:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

13 INCH DICK posted:

Amending mine with the clause of 'buy a Biturbo :getin:'

:awesome:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
What if we all sent you :10bux: - and you had to smoke a few dozen more owl pellets?

E: Adding to my (hopeful) resolution - selling my poo poo that I can't haul or drive away (in a handful of trips), and getting the gently caress out of this worthless state. gently caress it, and gently caress it again.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jan 3, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

13 INCH DICK posted:

Yeah like towing a non running biturbo 100 miles just to drop its rat poo poo infested algae covered hulk into the front of my house woldnt be punishment enough.

You need to earn our love. :colbert:

• Locked thread