Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
1.) Struts, Turbo Rebuild, Tuneup on this drat neglected turbo volvo
2.) see how cool i can make my versa (i already know this will fail)
3.) rebuild the front end of my dad's buick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

skylineboy08 posted:

1.) Struts, Turbo Rebuild, Tuneup on this drat neglected turbo volvo
2.) see how cool i can make my versa (i already know this will fail)
3.) rebuild the front end of my dad's buick.

1.) went pretty well, i just need to finish some piddly bullshit and sensor replacements
2.) I made it cool by trading it in with a grindy third gear and getting a 2011 genesis with 25k miles. A Miata still would have been cooler
3.) This Buick got a full front end rebuild and a bunch of other stuff is now the littlest, most bad rear end land yacht on the planet :3:

I wonder what money pit I can vomit greenbacks into in 2015 between saving for a wedding and a house down payment. I almost got a 76 Lincoln Continental that had lived in the garage for the last 25 years shipped from Michigan but the bastard never responded to a cash in hand offer.

• Locked thread