Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006
Trade the Prius in for a Fiesta ST, preferably the one I ordered.
Sell all the parts I have for vehicles I no longer own.
Move the E30 from storage to my new place and yank out the destroyed M50.
Either pay someone else to swap in the M50B25Tu I have sitting around or set time aside to do it myself.
Fix and sell my R6.
Sell the F250.
Don't buy more vehicles.
Do more track days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006

pr0craztinazn posted:

Trade the Prius in for a Fiesta ST, preferably the one I ordered.
Sell all the parts I have for vehicles I no longer own.
Move the E30 from storage to my new place and yank out the destroyed M50.
Either pay someone else to swap in the M50B25Tu I have sitting around or set time aside to do it myself.
Fix and sell my R6.
Sell the F250.
Don't buy more vehicles.
Do more track days.
I did get the Fiesta ST, just not the one I ordered; it was one of the few automotive things I did right this year.
Only notable things sold were my BBS RX203s. I still have miscellaneous parts from my old FC, AE86, E36, and E46 floating around.
I didn't move the E30; I bought another one that was built the way I wanted to already.
Still have the R6 and the F250.
Nope, bought the S52'd E30.
I'll say no, since tracking the daily driver was not part of the plan.

• Locked thread