Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

CapnAndy posted:

My money's back on Angela, then.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tjjcM3bl.jpg][/img]

It's not Angela. Also Falcon is about to be Cap to go with new Thor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Literally The Worst posted:

It's me, I'm the place, and the answer is always read One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist and Berserk and Monster.

You couldn't stop evangelizing Gundam: The Origin to people (who were already familiar) for like a week and a half, but now that someone is asking about manga you give this list? Dickeye I am disappointed in you.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

bairfanx posted:

And they borrowed the Clock King from Arrow while loaning out a traditional non-powered Flash villain for Ollie to fight.

They had to loan that one to Ollie, as he was portrayed by Yet Another Spartacus Alumnus. It just wouldn't be proper otherwise.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

bobkatt013 posted:

It sort of is, as the show is based a bunch from it and it introduced Daisy.

Daisy's a Bendis creation from Secret War, not Hickman's SHIELD run, which was set in the past. Somebody expecting more of that and getting basically the show set in the full comic universe instead of the movie one would definitely be interesting to behold though.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

bobkatt013 posted:

Yeah but she was not a real character in that, she was just there.

Sure, but she wasn't even there in SHIELD at all. Secret Warriors sure, but not the previous volume of the book by the name in question.

• Locked thread