Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranbe
Dec 9, 2012
I keep getting an error on my iPhone 5 when I try to sync:

quote:

Cloud Sync Error
Please make sure you have internet connectivity and try again in a few minutes (500).
[OK]

It happens both on Wifi and over LTE. Anybody else ever experience this? I'm on iOS 6.1.2, jailbroken, if that matters.

I noticed this notice on YNAB's website when I googled it, but that was yesterday, and I can log into the Dropbox website just fine.

Anybody experiencing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranbe
Dec 9, 2012

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

There's currently some issue with dropbox in general, it's happening for me too, and my dropbox client on my computer is endlessly spinning.

It'll get fixed eventually.

Cool; haven't been using YNAB long, so didn't know if there was something I was missing.

Cranbe
Dec 9, 2012

Stephen Smith posted:

How do you guys handle investments in YNAB? I have my investment accounts as non-budget accounts, so when I do a transfer from my checking account to an investment account, it shows up as an expense which just doesn't sit right with me. However, if I include investment accounts as budget accounts, then unrealized gains/losses will count as income/expenses, which also seems weird.

You have it set up right currently. Who cares if it "sits right"? It's not money you can use for bills and expenses, so it shouldn't be on your budget accounts. It still shows up in your 'net worth' line, if that matters to you.