Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

I'm going for 52 again. Here's my goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7387709

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Completed my goal of 52! Dialing it down to 35 for the next year because I will have less time.

Total books read: 55

Non-fiction/Fiction: 17/38

Literature/Genre: 16/22

Best book, non-fiction: The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright

Best book, fiction: The War of the End of the World by Mario Vargas Llosa

Honorable mention, non-fiction: The Shah of Shahs by Ryszard Kapuscinski

Honorable mentions, fiction: Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, Feast of the Goat by Mario Vargas Llosa, Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov, Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami

Worst book, non-fiction: ZeroZeroZero by Roberto Saviano

Worst book, fiction: Neptune's Brood by Charles Stross

• Locked thread