Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
I took 2013 off after doing 52+ in 52 so I'll aim for a modest 30 since I have tests to study for this year.

1.Battle Royale - Koushun Takami
2.That Book About Harvard - Eric Kester
3.Netherland - Joseph O'Neill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
I figure since I don't plan to be in this thread that much, I will reveal the other 27 books I'll be reading this year. Needless to say, the bulk of it will be by two authors:

4. 740 Park by Michael Gross
5. Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris (I've already read The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt)
6. Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris

william Gibson:

7. Burning Chrome
8-10. Sprawl Trilogy (Neuromancer,Count Zero,Mona Lisa Overdrive)
11-13. Bridge Trilogy (Virtual Light,Idoru,All Tomorrow's Parties)
14-16. Blue Ant Trilogy (Pattern Recognition,Spook Country,Zero History)

Kurt Vonnegut:

17. Player Piano
18. The Sirens of Titan
19. Mother Night
20. Cat's Cradle
21. God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
22. Welcome to the Monkey House (I've already read Slaughterhouse Five so I replaced it)
23. Breakfast of Champions
24. Slapstick
25. Jailbird
26. Deadeye Dick
27. Galapagos
28. Bluebeard
29. Hocus Pocus
30. Timequake

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
I've made a slight change to my list, 740 Park was too tedious to continue reading so I've replaced it with Bagombo Snuff Box

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
Unfortunately, my ebook version of God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater is near unreadable so it'll be replaced by The Battle Royale Slam Book in order to complement the novel.

• Locked thread