Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I help my toddler dress and undress her dollies #somehomo

I like good soft cheese and free range meat #somehomo

I listen to the Ron and Fez Show on Sirius XM RawDog Comedy Hits 99 #somehomo

e: poo poo I hosed it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kreg posted:

Could it be O&A no longer want him on the channel if Ron and Fez are leaving?

It could be. I imagine there is some backstage drama going on between the two shows.

I like Davey Mac and Pepper, but I couldn't listen to their sports show. Too much cumsies and not enough sports. On top of which, most of the sports chat was super-local to the NY area. There is a market for their concept, but they needed to be more nationally focused.

My 2 cents.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
gently caress, Ron is capital-P pissy.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Call Me Charlie posted:

The picture is even better.

I like to imagine Fez walking up and down the frame aisle looking for the perfect one that'd make Ronnie's face light up.

Meh, I think it's a sweet gift #somehomo

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

How Much Art posted:

I'm super stoked about Shelby, but Ron was clearly miserable which kind of ruined any of the fun (granted, I get why he was annoyed)

Did Pepper just show up really drunk/hungover (i.e. "the flu") and was banished to stay off the mic, or is that going to be the new format?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

eightysixed posted:

:confused:

I didn't think they started til 12?

I was referring to yesterday's show. When Ron yelled at him, asked him if this wasn't a new personal if not at least professional low.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

CRACK FIRE BEATS posted:

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Fez should have been fired before they moved to Raw Dog. The trial period is stupid. Fez would have been gone and a new audience could have been exposed to the show without all the references to Fez.

Fez isn't leaving. Monday, April 7th show will open with a boisterous HEY BUDDAYS and he won't say another word that week.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_rhHYUrSI

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
And I want to listen to the last hour of yesterday's show but the OnDemand app is broken.

I'm finally becoming a person who hates SiriusXM as a corporate entity...

e: It makes me really mad because I'm a total evangelist for satellite radio. I think it's incredible. And yet, they can't even stream audio properly. Ugh.

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jan 9, 2014

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Call Me Charlie posted:

Ha, I'm amazed that they got an old school comedy pyramid off the ground. Either Vito is killing it on the phones or most of the hayseed trucker crowd O&A draws didn't make the transition.

I was going to call in with a Rob Ford line, but then I heard Ron read off three in a row and realized what a generic dope I am.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Hold on a second are you guys telling me the cat isn't named Fez?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

AndrewP posted:

Unscreened calls are the best.

Unscreened calls? More like Uncleaned Balls!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
For anyone interested, the Free Trial for the online player is up and running again.

I find it pairs well with https://www.guerrillamail.com

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ChristianDB posted:

what the poo poo is an unmasked doing instead of ron and fez? another best of? I'm on the online stream, is it a live show yet?

Yeah all these Hank Azaria birth complication stories are awesome. It's not like my wife is due in 3 weeks or anything. :suicide:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

An Enormous Boner posted:

What in the hell would ever make you think this? You don't become a unique and gigantically successful multi-millionaire by being easily pushed around. Nothing at all about Ant's personality, career, or life would lead me to believe he's easily pushed around. His life is not being ruined by anything -- he loving lives in a god drat mansion and does whatever he wants all the time.

You just said that Anthony Cumia deserves a better life.

Cumia is a miserable bastard. If you think he's a happy person deep down, you've got a lot to learn about life.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm guessing that Stern thing has something to do with the 'Radio Row' broadcasts SXM is doing from the Superbowl as well. I think Ron said this week they have 85 different channels represented.

Still hilarious and infuriating though.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ChristianDB posted:

I maybe alone but I'm skipping the ron and fez show more and more these days. Yesterday seem to drag until big jay came in. Today starts off with even more caller participation. I'm sick of caller participation and games. Then it's probably going to go to an unmasked, which although bj novak is pretty cool, I just want the guys to shoot the poo poo.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with this. The show has no energy. The games are lame, I loving hate lifeboat, even the discussion topics seem weak. Pie vs. Cake? Is there nothing more interesting to talk about today?

I'm starting to believe these are the last days of Ron & Fez.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

AndrewP posted:

Did I miss a joke or did Ron just sound like he was going to keel over?

What, the blueberry thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyMKYQPGyWU

e: wait, unscreened calls from now until the Unmasked :fuckyeah:

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 4, 2014

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
poo poo 40mins in and they're doing the machine gun sound bit again. *click*

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ransom posted:

I love when Ron comes in the same day they do some horrible radio bit. Opie gets a nice dose of well deserved shame.

I'm not listening but how desperate does Ron sound to get people to come over to Raw Dog! Sirius XM Comedy Hits 99!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sintax posted:

Not as desperate as this post

Al-righty then.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
^^^^^
I don't know but I'm guessing it's Insane Clown Posse?

Ron and Fez Show Ice Cream Phone Balls

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm a long time listener and I'm struggling with Rawdog Ron and Fez. What the gently caress happened to Hicks? He left his balls on the O&A channel or something.

Lynne Koplitz was great last week. I really like that they're trying to promote women comics. But most days I can only stomach the first 30 mins and last hour.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't usually go for the homophobic jokes (way overdone on R&F imo) but 'Faghorn Cakehorn' made me cackle.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

shyduck posted:

Oh no...

So how many hours will be devoted to this tomorrow. 1? 2? 4?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

They can't afford $150 for a freaking show? Either someone is pulling something at Sirius, or the drat thing is going to crash around people's ears at any second and leave some poor stockholders holding the bag to sell out to Dish Network or DirectV.

or Opie is full of poo poo, telling a self serving story that builds O&As 'Us vs Management' narrative while drawing attention to himself.

As if multi-millionaire Gregg Hughes couldn't afford $150 month for his buddy Dr Steve. :rolleyes:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Steve doesn't work for Opie, though. He works for the company.

I guess it's none of Opie's business what their arrangements are then. Unless he's inserting himself into someone else's drama for attention.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

He used a friend of the show as an example to illustrate a point. You're a ding dong.

Illustrate the same point that they make on a near daily basis: That management doesn't care about them. Aka furthering the narrative I mentioned above. Try and keep up, son.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ozza posted:

I'm only an occasional Ron and Fez listener, so can somebody explain to me why on Earth Fez considers Ron a true friend? I love Ron, but on air he's always seemed hostile towards Fez, exploits him for jokes, constantly leaves him hanging, and generally teases him. He gets away with far more than anyone else in the room when it comes to abusing Fez. So why does Fezzy still think he's some sort of magical protector best friend? The two possible answers I have are: 1. Fez is crazy, 2. It's a work.

Yes.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That's some weird poo poo about Davey Mac. Poor guy.

Anyone catch Ron B on classic vinyl interviewing Queen and Adam Lambert last night, was it good? I would've listened but I don't give a poo poo about either of them.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Hey guys, you'll never guess who's attaching himself ot other people's drama again:

quote:

@OpieRadio I fought to bring @EastSideDave back. Tim said he didn't show for his show and didn't call company so he was fired. I DON'T AGREE WITH THIS.

He fought so hard this is the first we're hearing of it!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Auron posted:

Anthony honestly believes that plane was hijacked and is being prepared to attack America. :rolleyes:

This is the guy that shits on Jesse Ventura (deservedly) all the time.

The funny thing about this (popular-ish) theory is that the plane would never get within 500 miles of North America before being shot down by a missle, a fighter jet, a warship, a submarine or a drone.

It makes zero sense.

e: Holy poo poo I'm buying myself a Fez live read with my tax return this year.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ransom posted:

See you just dont get radio. Its a bit! He calls it iRob then people call in and say its not called iRob. Brilliant radio bit.

Opie is a comedic genius and I take it personally when people attack him on the Internet! If you're so smart, why don't you get paid millions to be on the radio? You strap hanging loser!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Cadence posted:

Also, don't go to law school. Really, don't go to law school.

A million times this. I know half a dozen people who are mid thirties and never had a job because they live off their student loans. They are all starting or finishing law school right now. I don't know what the gently caress.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Dave posted:

That's not exactly racist if that's in fact what they said / did. I didn't really see any racism in the interview nor was I giving it 100% of my attention.

I love it when people get all lawyery about what exactly is and isn't racism. :allears:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I liked the 'clip fights,' they were awkward as hell.

Chris sounded stressed too now that you mention it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
No lie, I would listen to Ron host a show talking to celebrities about their dogs everyday.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

UncleMonkey posted:

I love how he also said he doesn't care about any of the evidence, we'll discover something else in 50 years. And apparently he thinks the big bang is that the entire universe came out of an atom. Uh... what?

I just assumed he was talking about the TV show and jealous of their success.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Listening to yesterday's show. Fez gets weird about Christina and then can't let it go and it gets weirder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

shyduck posted:

Ant doesn't like Obamacare, glad I'm hearing that that for THE TRILLIONTH loving TIME

What about the president? Does he like the president?

• Locked thread