Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.

eightysixed posted:

Speaking of, is O&A going to be on at normal time on Monday?

The worst of's and sam roberts show have all been saying they're back at 6am monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Here's the changes to the show happening next week:

Opie posted:

Back mon w/ live shows and new start time, 6:30-10:30am. @notsam will do 30min pre show and post show. Replays rest of day starting at 11am
https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/419496999302352898

The great Tim Sabien at work.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

So is this 90 day fiance thing a paid endorsement? The boys were saying they get the episodes in advance.

Either way I'm ashamedly captivated by it, that Pao is a 10/10

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

therealjon_ posted:

He probably went on Howard.

He actually did, and George Takei grabbed his penis.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

I do think Opie has been better this year, but he's not going to let that 'just a taste' catchphrase die.

I'd like to know what Patton Oswalt suggested the boys do if they don't resign with Sirius (they will). It sounds like they all want to do it for a few more years after the contract is up in October.

I think the costs of Ant's mansion and Opie's new york apartment/kids private school are enough to ensure that they're never going to leave sirius. I can't imagine they'd make anywhere near what they are making if they do their own thing, nor can I see anyone else paying them what they're making now.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Ant and Jimmy cracked some pretty good pregnant jokes.

Ant: "Are you with monster?"
Jimmy: "She has a dud in the oven."

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

I was honestly really enjoying the show since the new year, I felt it improved some since they came back. But this week there's been 3 shows in a row where I've turned it off. Ant is my favorite person on the show but jesus christ, why do the boys think people want to listen to this?

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Morter posted:

There's a HUGE contrast in humor between when the boys read "Words Hurt" in defiance to orders not to bring it to the air, and Tuesday's show where a bunch of curmudgeons wanted to normalize beating women and said a gay kid being called "human being" wasn't being hurt.

:smith:

Yeah I was really looking forward to having Bert on. I ended up turning it off though because it turned into a "I dont care if it hurts people, I wanna say human being just cuz!" discussion.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

TheRationalRedditor posted:

This RACIST PROVERS BRIGADE schtick many posters in this thread seem to endlessly wallow in is exponentially less entertaining than even the show at its very worst, so maybe some of these people should just stop listening to it forever instead of pretending impotent internet forum outrage is a positive force.

You've just outgrown the thread man, it's moved past you. The thread has evolved!

Birthday Cake fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Google Butt posted:

So did anything cool or good happen in either show today? Or no.

Maybe I was just in a good mood but I thought the O&A was pretty good yesterday. Soder seemed to charge the boys up and Ant was on fire with impressions. I didn't mind opies caddy talk either even though it was probably heavily exaggerated.

O&A just really need more comics on the show.

• Locked thread