Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it'll be funny when O&As start time is pushed back incrementally until they're in afternoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Amphion posted:

Jim thinks his Wednesday show is also cancelled.

i used to look forward to his wednesday show until it turned into rehab jimmy helping every trucker in america deal with alcoholism or dick problems

i also don't think the new time was all managements idea, it allows them to scoop up the dregs sam used to get at 10 o'clock

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Peter North posted:

HEY STANLEY, LET'S GO DRAIN THE ENGINE OIL AND POUR SOME HOT OIL ON EM.

Gonz posted:

HEY WHORE, HAVE SOME MUSTARD

2 of the hardest laughs i've ever had listening to the show

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't wait for The Todd Show this october

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the billy connolly interview was great yesterday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The whispers of greatness can be heard at every sunrise.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imagine my delight when the boys entered their unannounced sandwich eating bit on tuesdays show, what a pleasant surprise

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

holy poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

she looks like a ganges river corpse

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

jesus how long was she on for? i keep skipping forward and it's been like 2 hours

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it would've been a fine interview (from the 15 mins i heard) if that other lady would stop chiming in, it's not about you shut up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

livingfruitvirus posted:

Opie: "Tomorrow's podcast day. We might make a quick edit and put in that Belle Knox hour."

NO!

with the aftershow and the preshow and the 20 hours of replays every day, where else could the people possibly hear that interview

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ransom posted:

Holy poo poo Lady Di is a loving wreck. Its like a hobo wandered into their building. This is loving hilarious.

can't listen live, is she still leaking fluid and puking? i can't remember a time i was so interested the show, lady di is a fascinating creature

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sankis posted:

I haven't been following O&A lately but holy poo poo this lady di stuff sounds hilarious. When did the intern thing start? This week?

yeah started this monday, she's supposed to be in all week but i don't know if she'll make it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i still hate marion more

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

Yeah, saying he wants a strong Soviet Union and he likes what Putin is doing because "gently caress Europe" may be the dumbest thing I've heard in my life,

this is the same guy who performed in iraq but refuses to play london

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

roland is a fat humorless hateful gently caress but at least he hates himself the most, he won't live beyond 40

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bunky posted:

Remember how fun the show was when Lady Di was interning? Does anybody remember laughter?

yes, more of that please

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I don't know what irritates me more: that Opie and Anthony keep doing this radio lead or that I'm agreeing with Danny loving Ross.

it is pretty funny to hear guys who have personal chefs and apartments in the clouds of NYC complain about the health care act

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mike_348 posted:

I found him annoying as poo poo, along with his impressions. To each his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirwW6uaXfw&t=45s

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

another quick, funny, mean person is dead. RIP

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"and then she shoved hay in her twat and rear end in a top hat"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

these cronut guy bits are radio GOLD, thanks roland

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i just want to say that whoever is in charge of such decisions ruined sam's aftershow. the pre/post show format is so god awful i skip it every time, ok bye

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i bet you guys never ripped any bong hits in high school

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it was the best call in the past forever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I thought Louie got kinda boring and samey after a while, that said the Miami episode is one of the best things i've ever seen

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

cochise posted:

E-rock army nigga.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

shyduck posted:

I want Roland to pull a Steve C so I never have to hear from him or about him again. He's the most hateable person I've ever heard on the show.

obese, mid-30s, anger issues, he won't be around much longer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love Oscar

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Converse41 posted:

Whispering horse cock guy was hilarious today.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Janice has the worst accent I've ever heard

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

loving with Krock callers might be my most favorite old clip. "George 92?" "Yes, George 92."

and when Louie finally breaks and starts openly laughing at them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TL posted:

Yeah but I prefer Dan Iced Tea tss tss

god drat it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hahahaahha holy poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also there's no way he was taking pictures of "the scenery" in that picture, what a crock of poo poo lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When he said she was "in the frame" I imagined like half a face with some movement blur, not a full on head-to-toe perfect shot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I really hope Anthony got his rear end kicked trying to make a meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What time did this happen?

• Locked thread