Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
psychotic appalling racist or not anthony cumia is one of the quickest motherfuckers on the planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1MVLratl5c&t=257s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

TL posted:

It'd be really funny if they realized they were madly in love with each other and ran off together.
:smugmrgw:

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
lady di's sympathetic nervous system is drink-hosed to the point where new information about an unfamiliar television show creates a fight or flight response

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

mousetrench posted:

Jim's opinions on foreign policy are even worse than Ant's.

does he still carefully learn the pronunciation of every politician and terrorist's name then just start rattling them off seemingly at random during his rants like a fanfiction artist trying to get as many pokemon as possible in their story?

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
The biggest man-cock is not big enough for this guy.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Raeg posted:

Anthony should have really learned to shut his cakehorn and avoided this whole mess.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

I would be more inclined to believe his firing is a result of the sum of his statements over a long period of time rather than this one incident. It just took this incident to open the floodgates of people banging on Sirius' door about him.

That's why I actually agree with them firing him because it was the vicious racism that helped ruin the show. Ignoring LFTC and @AnthonyCumia is easy, but when one the best radio shows of all time starts to smell too similar to those pits of depressing hatred, the man who poo poo on the product the most deserves to stop being allowed to peddle it. All that said, SiriusXM is a worthless company and it was kind of funny having a Grand Wizard continue to wave his dick around unpunished while the whole shithouse smoldered.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

JFC posted:

The best thing that could come from this is that Ant finally hits a bottom so low he'll get some actual help with his alcoholism. That could maybe lead to cleaning up some other areas of his life.

I doubt he'd cave to giving up or cutting down on drinking and accepting actual psychotherapy but imagining rehab Jimmy helping him through that is a pretty heartwarming thought.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Cory Lidle posted:

I'm not even sure he hits the booze that hard enough to warrant it. But he definitely should dig into why he lets rage intoxicate him so much.

Ant drinks a loving lot, especially for a guy his age who's had a heart attack. His anger issues not being "enabled" by the format of a SHACK JACK show might do something for him though. An insecure rage filled narcissist can't be fueled by retweets alone.

JFC posted:

It's not really about the amount, but about what happens when he does. And Ron would be a better help to him than Jimmy ever could be.

I mentioned Jim because I can picture it as being more adorable. Ronnie's a loving addiction guru who loves Ant so I figured that was a given.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
what the gently caress

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
holy poo poo shut the gently caress up, here's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUzR_fgEvmA

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
"N-Bomb"

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Kevyn posted:

Classic Opie moment today with him saying the hamburger scene was so much better in the original Pink Panther, only to be informed that no such scene exists in the original.

I swear sometimes he just opens his mouth and lets words fall out, praying that they're the correct opinion.

this is the loving funniest thing ever god drat it

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
The Bitter Sociopaths and Incurable Psychological Disasters Megathread: Tssthss, Cakehorn, The Blacks

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Stokes posted:

A list of Chip's demands for when he makes his Cumia Show appearance.

"thirtee skulls"

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
"accidentally" tweeting that is the most fez thing opie has ever done

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
The Opie With Jim Chandler Show

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
bbut he says what everyone ELSE is afraid to say and just wants an open and honest dialogue...

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
There were parts of that clip that gave me the same gut feeling I get when I hear gunfire in a 911 call.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

The Dave posted:

I actually listened to O&J for the first time in a week or three and Opie is still doing that "I can do a little taste of pot" bit to try and fit in with stoners.

The Opester was thinkin' about gettin' back on the weeeed...

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Unless it's a bit, he's got someone else producing it.

Has there ever been a radio show that was more distrusted by its fanbase?

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
WHAT HAPPENED? SOME GUY GRABBED MY oval office!!!!!

edit: clicked wrong soder appearance, but still

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
I just realized that Opie claimed he never gave away radio contest prizes to friends and then following Ronnie B telling him stories about doing that he started wink-wink nudge-nudge suggesting that he did that all the time.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
pardy at the mewn tawhr

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
rolling stone is boring and irrelevant, but i do like to take a peek, get a little taste once in a while, see where soundgarden stacks up.. THEY NEVER GO DEEP with soundgarden though! the Uncster goes DEEP with the soundgarden... like uhhh... what was that- whatever

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

bigman.50grand posted:

^^^^^^^^^ Opester account spotted.

right on motherfucker. use a fake name to insult me? i hate to uh sound arrogant or gently caress whatever but enough people know my name as Frost Uncle that they don't um... they don't uh need to be TOLD that it's some stupid name i got in GRADE SCHOOL that most people know me by - back me up on this jimmy - yer nothin' but a loving uh. a fuckin' coward and a hater and eeehhhh *voice rapidly increases pitch* i just don't got time for ya man, i got too much poo poo to deal with at this point of my life to have you callin' me out and throwin' me under the bus from the safety of yer FUCKIN' KEYBOARD

edit: lussen, i rarely... RARELY... go back and edit my posts but lussen... i'm gonna be AHNEST here... i'm gonna tell ya the truth, i'm gonna tear down the curtain for a second here and ahhh... lemme be AHNEST and say... ugh gently caress it you aren't even worth the time.. but really, you're a FRACTION....... A FUCKIN' FRACTION of the numbers that the people were or whatever - that used to come up with somethin' ORIGINAL to trash us with, Ya can't even be ORIGINAL? go gently caress yerself. consider yourself on the BLOCK list pal. GOODBYE

Frost Uncle fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Feb 14, 2015

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

frenton posted:

I wasn't sure where to post this but I was looking up random celebrity's net worth and I stumbled onto Rich Vos' page. Celebrity net worth usually has nice little summaries of their career but it appears they let an O&A fan write his page for him.

"And now he's dodging her." holy gently caress yes

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4Gju8uIm8 Well then come back here and shut up....

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
this pfgtv thing is loving me up

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
Check On That Ho Before You Decide To Go

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

therealjon_ posted:

Big A is s horrifying man.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Tomahawk posted:

Don't forget Guilty By Association.

uuuuuggh loving reminding me that poo poo exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

An Enormous Boner posted:

In episode 101 of the My Wife Hates Me podcast, Rich is attempting to compliment Burr's acting but is stuck trying to remember the name "Breaking Bad" and, in the process, drops the name "Medicine Man".

"Medicine Man".

oh my god

• Locked thread