Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
Could have fooled me that this was the O&A thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
Is there anyway for management to step in and tell them to shut the gently caress up with the bitching? I really don't wanna hear OPIE rant all next week.

Hey at least now the show will probably start with Jimmy there.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

livingfruitvirus posted:

All these broken partnerships. What's next? Ron and Fez?

One can only hope.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
Tried the terminator bit from ron and fez today to see any improvement or if past lisetning they were just off on the comedy. Nope, still garbage. When these dudes contracts up again? Isn't it next month?

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
I really don't see the 'treat this like the next Patrice' thing the Otto guy is having on everyone. I have never heard of this guy, on the show or the internet. Never mentioned when they bring up comics or friends and I must have been extremely unlucky to miss every show he was on. He just never gets brought up when they talk about others like Bobby, Vos, colin, and even with much smaller name comics.

Apparently everyone and their mother knew who this guy was and are lapping up the tributes asap. They loving hate hack ventriloquists (except when backpedaling when Dunham is in studio) I know he gave Jim help but I really ain't feeling it. Hopefully the pity party doesn't last a long time.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
Complaining about the O&A reddit is hilarious. You guys aren't any loving better so stop acting so smug like you also aren't pathetic annoying nerds also.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

Sintax posted:

but the SA demographic is older at least.

That just makes it all the more terrible when you guys pretend to not be giant smug manbabies VS the rest of the internet who isn't as cultured as illustrious something awful.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

Ransom posted:

Ron and Fez: One hour of the show will be completely unlistenable. Guaranteed!

Its almost july 2014 and I am deeply saddened ron and fez have not been cancelled or fez has been kicked out of there. What a loving let down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

spudsbuckley posted:

Why is no one saying: "great, now bring back Ant"?

I just want the people who are desperately lying to themselves that the show has been really good lately to stop.

• Locked thread