Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I bet that Fez will be out of the show by 1 pm. Try to talk for about 30 minutes, sputter in stuff for about 20, get silent & Ron berates him, then goes blank until the show ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Well I'd certainly rather listen to Bobby Slayton & Nick DiPaolo while waiting for R&F.

And apparently RawDog has forgotten that R&F was starting today.

suddenlyissoon fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jan 6, 2014

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

rereginald Dennys posted:

I thought the whole point of the FCC deal back during the merger was that they couldn't pull this sort of thing. It seems like they're fleecing certain customers by holding back their own content. Just insane to me.

The FCC deal was a joke and further proof as to how much corporations truly run the US (end of soapbox story). They were also supposed to merge in to one company...which they did in name. However, try to activate a Sirius radio on your XM account and see how far it gets you. They'll tell you that the systems are completely incompatible, just like they have been for the past SEVEN years.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I haven't kept up lately but that really, really sucks for Dave in every front. The whole Casey thing is still a bit of a surprise, even if it shouldn't have been.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

When's d-day for Fez again? It's pretty soon, right?

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Auron posted:

Holy poo poo, Ron is doing Friday's for O&J...solo!

What time will this insanity occur?

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Ron's daughter did really well. Nepotism aside, she actually seemed a better host/co-host/guest/2nd mic than any of the normal R&F people have been.

I never knew his daughter was named Gail though. That's loving hilarious to think how many times he's probably crossed his daughter and Gail O. up.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I brought my nice headphones to work today so I could be isolated while I work on a project. It was great to hear Ronnie slurping down a nice soda and eating a bag of chips.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I think Gail just slipped up. She was impersonating Ron's family and she said "Ray, make me a high ball". I guess that finally put that mystery to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

When Bennington was first announced months ago I wondered how long this would take to occur. It's a good replacement but it shouldn't be on Raw Dog but, it's Sirius, of course they couldn't get everything right.

• Locked thread