Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HarvestFly94
Nov 4, 2002

Who betta than Mortis?

bunky posted:

What the gently caress. I don't listen because I'm not a sports dude or what ever but Dave is such a team player. Give the loving guy a break for once. What a poo poo company.

I'm not a sports fan either, and I never miss an episode. Dave's show actually has very little to do with sports most of the time. To the point where you occasionally hear Pepper in the background saying "Isn't this supposed to be a sports show?" Sports might take up 25% of the time, if that much. They talk way more about drugs, booze, music, movies, Dave jerking off, and Pepper's cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HarvestFly94
Nov 4, 2002

Who betta than Mortis?

eightysixed posted:

How long til shows usually show up On Demand?

It's a crap shoot. Usually a few hours. Sometimes the next day. Today's show is up.

HarvestFly94
Nov 4, 2002

Who betta than Mortis?

TL posted:

I've acquired a free pass for the Stress Factory in New Brunswick, and Vos is there in April. How is he live? I've never seen him live before.

I've seen Vos live a few times. He's really good. Opie has always said that as a person Vos is an idiot, but as a comic he's brilliant, and that's 100% right.

• Locked thread