Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

What was that about Bam Margera?

Some celebrity rumor newspaper guy wrote an article about a sex tape featuring Bam and Lynsi. They sued the newspaper and settled out of court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

livingfruitvirus posted:

Didn't Rick Delgado start that up?

BTW, what ever happened to Derek? Was there ever any closure as to why he was fired?

Derek was Bizarro Opie on twitter. Opie found out.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

An Enormous Boner posted:

opie radio @OpieRadio · 4m 4 minutes ago

. @AnthonyCumia you still are human garbage. Might want to look into what really is eating at you. I'm not the problem in the end.

Translation: "Yeah well why don't you come back here and shut up!"

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

I made it to about 1:50 before I had to turn it off.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

The site is getting ddos'ed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TACSdiscussion/comments/31sh3b/from_our_developer_we_are_on_it/

Keith the Cop posted:

The site is back up... It appears that we are under attack. They aren't penetrating anything, but they are simulating 100,000s of users hitting the site via a bot network. We are spinning up additional servers while we try to pin point what they are doing.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Chromatic posted:

Yeah, I don't buy it. I don't think Opie is technologically efficient enough to set up a ddos attack or would seem to be inclined enough to get someone on that. What would be the point? Word of a ddos attack would get out quickly and encourage even more people to tune in to TACS.

Opie lacks self-awareness, but he isn't this stupid.

He didn't say Opie did it.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Morter posted:

I don't follow what Ant does on reddit. Mind pointing some out? :shobon:

http://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/31xwoh/anthony_is_doing_a_tell_all_interview_with/cq666wc?context=3

reddit user: Gregg "Opie" Hughes was quoted as saying "That assh*le never even came to see my $7 million dollar apartment."
Ant: I didn't have to see it. I built it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TACSdiscussion/comments/31qvhd/opie_responds_to_anthony_04072015/cq4pikg
Ant responds to the Opster's crocodile tears.

quote:

Crying is the last hope of a desperate person (usually a wife or GF) who has no ammo for a debate, discussion or argument. ...

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Under the vegetable posted:

I would give anything for a recording or transcript of that call.

Ok well here you go.

http://www.newsweek.com/everything-opie-anthony-and-jim-norton-said-newsweek-10000-words-321268?piano_d=1

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

I forgot to post this from the show on Thursday.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Scorch has a new PFG TV episode out and it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUqywWD9AtU

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Ronnie B. in studio on TACS tomorrow.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Jimmy is on JRE. He just confirmed he's making an animated pilot that features all of his characters.

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

TL posted:

I can't imagine it getting a significant audience at all. And I love Jimmy's characters.

Well it's only a 6 minute test pilot. Adult Swim could show it at 3 a.m., throw it on their Youtube, and wake up to 7 million hits ala Too Many Cooks. Who knows?

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

CrashCat posted:

I can't imagine watching a show made up of characters someone invented particularly to annoy people.

I don't know. Family Guy does ok.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

AndrewP posted:

Any of Ron on the Cumia Show going to be posted? I'm sure it was great.

You are right. He got Ant to admit re: his racist rants towards the end of the run -- 'maybe I lost track'. First 3 hour TACS. He got Ant to squirm a few times. Lots of laughs were had. It was a great show.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Holy poo poo Ant has just debuted DICE-IS (you know like ISIS) and it's hilarious.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

DICIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1_32wPrdSQ

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Contextually Inadequate was really funny. It is the best special Jim has done.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

For an hour now Ant has been doing free Baltimore riot coverage if anyone is interested.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

You all can have your opinions and stuff but you sure are being Opie-like in this thread. Remember when he was all 'Yeah I didn't watch Walking on Greggshells but here's my reaction to it?' And how he completely mis-judged literally everything about it? Also to that dude that posted the Reddit quotes: You are posting reddit quotes made by members of reddit.

The majority of the time was just him reacting to the coverage of the events that unfolded. Goofing on Chris Matthews and the local reporters as they stumbled around a literal riot that was taking place. Have any of you seen the actual live footage? Did you see the angry mob of black (uh oh am I a racist now?!) gentlemen hovering around the police car beating on it like a scene from Dead Rising? Did you see the news reporter get some accidental pepper spray to the face mid-report? Did you see the looting as it was taking place? Did you see them burn down a Rite-Aid and poke holes in the fireman's hose as they were trying to put it out? Did you see the cars being set on fire? Did you hear that idiot mayor admit to giving them a space to destroy? Did you see the footage of the police gathered well out of reach of the chaos, hamstrung by it's bosses?

How would you react to that? I'll tell you how Ant didn't react to that:

quote:

For an hour now Ant has been doing SAVAGE loving friend of the family ANIMALS BURNING DOWN THE CIVILIZED WORLD WHITEY GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED, STEALING OUR poo poo, AND THUMBING THEIR NOSE AT THE ESSENTIAL DECENCY OF THE WHITE MAN if anyone is interested.

So how about instead of posting the same tired old nonsense about poo poo you didn't even watch you actually educate yourself on what actually was said and done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

bunky posted:

Charlie was posting quotes directly from reddit, dummy.

That is my point.

• Locked thread