Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

AndrewP posted:

Cool, I'm excited for the Ron and Hicks show to return Monday. I wish they had played some older classic R/F shows instead of just the last 10 or so leading up to the break.

Yeah, it's too bad that Pepper was taught by Black Earl that a best of is just a replay of a show from last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

First shows are always clusterfucks, I thought Ron and Shelby did a pretty good job.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Louis Ck and Penn Jilette was on O&A today, I can't wait to listen. They are two of my favorite guests.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

I hope this means that we get the Todd and Todd show after April 6th.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

I disagree, I really enjoy the raw dog version of the show.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

The cakehorn bit is my favorite segment this year.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

ChristianDB posted:

I'm in the minority I know but that segment reminded me of the lovely segments with earl where they would bully him over something minuscule, benign and make it into a thing. Ronnie B would be so hurt if wetmouthbreather started trending on is account. Ron is a pussy poo poo starter.
Hi Fez.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Call Me Charlie posted:

Fez is no dummy. He has to know the moment he tries to call Ron out is the moment Ron will stomp him into oblivion.

I disagree, I think there's nothing that Ron wants more than to have Fez be angry at him instead of just being a man dog.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

spudsbuckley posted:

Just heard the cakehorn bit on O&A. loving hilarious, you could tell Ron knew he had gold the second the words came out of Fez's mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOC65YvhNKU

Audio.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

TL posted:

Butt plug?
What kind of sparkplug do you want?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

The Joe Rogan Podcast "almost ruined" the last part of work yesterday.

I was really looking forward to listen to the latest one where I thought he was having Brian Greene on because he was so great on O&A, but after listening through the commercials at the start, I realized that I had hosed up and it was Robert Greene he had on his show....

Luckily I also had downloaded the Louis Theroux one so I listened to that one instead.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

AndrewP posted:

What kind of dire straits are SiriusXM in that they can't pay $150 a week for original programming?
Eastside Dave should change his name to Howard Stern if he wants to get paid.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

I would probably be an alcoholic too, if I had to look at that face in the mirror every morning.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

I was expecting a train wreck based on this thread, but the interview wasn't bad at all and lady di was hilarious.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

My new favorite thing is Ant's laughter when Di makes a ridiculous statement or asks a retarded question.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

The most annoying thing about Greg Gutfeld is his fake voice.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

shyduck posted:

In Crown Chicken's defense, it is very good chicken, especially when intoxicated.

Lady Di is a total lost cause. I'm guessing her military discharge wasn't honorable or medical (which if not reflects poorly), obviously a complete drunk, but also her credit is more than likely permanently trashed. As much of a mess Bill is himself, he's gotta reach a breaking point soon and will probably kick her out.

edit: If it was an actual "dishonorable", that's on par with being a convicted felon when it comes to employment. Good job Lady Di

I haven't listened yet, but I hope someone makes a callback to the time that she had "dishonorable discharge" in the studio.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Can someone who isn't as lazy as me make a montage of all the times Opie and lady di said hold on the last two weeks?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

suddenlyissoon posted:

When's d-day for Fez again? It's pretty soon, right?

Remember, remember the 6th of April.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Law Cheetah posted:

I want the pre-show to be a Dennis Falcone affair from now on. Give Sam his hour back after O&A and give Dennis the preshow

pre-show hosted by radio veteran Dennis Falcone 0600-0630
main show 0630-1030
The Sam Roberts, Whoo Kid, and Nicole Show 1030-1130

then replay

I agree, Sam + other people is radio gold, Sam by himself is radio poison.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

There's a lot of weird anger in this thread.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Fabricated posted:

Opie's revolution statement made Drudge. lol

That's hilarious.

Ant rants for years and it never gets picked up while Opie says one little thing and he's now in the media as someone who wants to start the Anti-Obama revolution.

It's kind of like that time when Ant got a huge viral video (vista install) instead of Opie who desperately wanted one.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Just heard yesterday's show and listening to Americans talk about paternity leave is fascinating.

In the country I'm living in we get minimum 14 weeks paternity leave (parents can choose between either 49 weeks combined maternity and paternity leave with 100 % pay or 59 weeks combined with 80 % pay.)

Droopy Goines fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 4, 2014

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

How Much Art posted:

Hearing Bobo and Lady Di is about the only thing I've enjoyed about the show lately, beats hearing an elderly pedophile complain about the blacks.

I haven't heard Fez complain that much about Black Earl lately.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

UncleMonkey posted:

Oh my god!!!! Otto died.

Oh gently caress no! :(

Goddammit

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

spudsbuckley posted:

Jimmy started crying on air a little bit by the sounds of it before they quickly cut to a break.

The spirit of Fez Whatley lives on!

Please try to be a person.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1ySMTbYD4

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Call Me Charlie posted:

Doesn't everybody worry about being associated with the blacks in private? Oh, that's right...not everybody is a racist shitheel.

Oh wait, Jimmy's actually defending his right to be a terrible shitheel in private. And people should really be offended that somebody secretly taped the guy being a racist shitheel. It's just like the NSA, you hypocrites!

People should have the right to be a shitheel in private unless people want an Orwellian society.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Call Me Charlie posted:

Eh, is it really any different than a sex tape or drunk voicemails leaking out? It's kind of goofy to expect there to be no consequences because you didn't intend for it to come out.

It gets even funnier since O&A are always the first to jump on things like that and even leaked a photo of Anthony Weiner out.

Jimmy is definitely not consistent on this issue, butI don't like the "GOTCHA" mentality and people trying to get people in trouble for their opinions and viewpoints. It reminds me too much of totalitarian societies where everyone rats out their neighbour and it kills honest discussions.

Also when race is involved the media narrative is even more obnoxious because they know these stories produce tons of clicks and views and everyone acts overly offended and disgusted because they want to prove that they are not racist to keep their job instead of being honest.

The media would act less outraged if he killed his trophy girlfriend.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Okay, but his opinion and viewpoint is that he doesn't want blacks around... and he owns an NBA team. He's the wrong man for that job and that's the heart of the issue. I wouldn't want somebody who hates the British to own a cricket team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_in_India :)

I agree that he's a shithead who really should be retired and playing golf or something, but anyone acting surprised and outraged that an 80 year old is racist is either fooling themselves or has never talked to an 80 year old before.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

The Dave posted:

If the b b b b b boys presented all the facts on air then that community manager story is super hosed up and ridiculous. It's absolutely reasonable to question the legality of the recordings while not being a crazy racist.

That sounds like something a racist would say....

I'm now going to call your employer and try to get you fired.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

No, freedom.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Amphion posted:

Wish he had grabbed the cake and threw it in her face instead

Here's the video http://video.foxnews.com/v/2536474888001/fox-and-friends-after-the-show-show/#sp=watch-live

That was awesome.

If he had thrown it in her face it could have moved into "so fired" territory, but instead he kept it fun.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Bobby Kelly and Rich Vos calling to thrash the podcast in the dark guy on Ron and Fez on Monday was hilarious.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Soooo did anything cool happen on the super show?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

Just heard the Todd Barry thing. Gotta say the thing seemed fine until he played that clip, that was a loving weird clip to play.

EDIT: Actually it seems like the part where Todd tapped out was when Ron started grilling Fez on wether all gay people are pedophiles. He hung in there quite a bit actually.

I disagree, Ron was pulling teeth with Todd Barry before he decided to try a different approach to pull him in to the show by playing some audio from the daily audio pile that Hicks and Shelby finds.

Todd was stand off'ish already at the beginning of the interview and refused to do anything other than to plug his special. Just listen to the first few minutes of both comedian interviews on Monday to hear the difference.

If he doesn't want to associate with people who talk about rape in a comedic manner then he needs to immediately cut all ties with Louie CK.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

TL posted:

Apparently Ardie Fuqua was one of the passengers. This really sucks.

Yeah, especially since his kid died in a car accident almost exactly two years ago.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Dan Soder slayed on O&A, the KFC segment was incredible.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Fabricated posted:

Patrice's take on soccer is pretty much 100% correct because it's a really loving boring sport to watch unless you're intimate with the rules/play of it

but it's *so* boring I could give a gently caress to learn the rules to care about it.

This could be said about any sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

This will just further confirm his existing viewpoint on black people being savages.

• Locked thread