Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
Ha ha. Not just fired. SO fired. No way he survives this. The show might go on but not with him.

He should've just tweeted one word: "ding"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

RichVos @RichVos · 2h

With this whole mess involving @AnthonyCumia people are forgetting that a new My Wife Hates Me is up. It's been almost a day time to move on

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

Anthony Cumia @AnthonyCumia

-Twitter tough guys could possibly be the biggest loving tools. FU

:ironicat:

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

Holy poo poo this is so hosed up. I moved cities an haven't been listening to the radio much. Then I saw it was playing best ofs and it didn't say O&A channel on the radio. Guess I won't be renewing my service next year b

I still have the same O&A names and artwork on the Android app as of a few seconds ago. I've been dreading seeing the "downloading new content" message when the app starts, that channel's screen has become so familiar to me over the last few years.

gently caress that loving racist gently caress.

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

Paul Kersey posted:

Big A with Gail Bennington at the Kevin Pollak Unmasked taping: https://instagram.com/p/1yVaDzENbb/

Wow. I thought "no relation" was just a bit. That woman is clearly not the biological offspring of Ron Bennington.

• Locked thread