Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

eightysixed posted:

Speaking of, is O&A going to be on at normal time on Monday?
If by normal time, you mean starting live at 3pm, then yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

therealjon_ posted:

That mustache is so loving awful.
The mustache is fine, it's just the person attached to it.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
IIRC, the Identity Guard one is what got him pulled for a long time from the live reads.

Also, I don't know why it's not on YouTube but here's a twenty minute live read for Pennystock Chaser. http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3333

I don't know why they didn't value Ronnie's contributions more.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

cochise posted:

Jimmy's bitching about being on the Nerdist (5 months after the fact) was really bad yesterday. Apparently it was enough to cause a small problem because Chris Hardwick posted a comment or two about it on O&A's subreddit explaining the situation-- he said he wished Jim went to him first before doing it on air. If you ask me that's kind of embarrassing for Jim.
Jim is an embarrassing person so it's just desserts for a giant manbabby.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
After his stupid tantrum where he deleted everyone from his Twitter, I feel zero sympathy for anything that doesn't go his way.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Untagged posted:

I'd almost prefer they fill time on the channel like another radio show --that shall not be named-- by playing random "best ofs" from years ago. It would be awesome to hear a Homeless Shopping Spree or a random classic Rich Vos or Patrice Oneal clip when I tune in late nights or the time filler weekend slots.
I would imagine that's probably what will happen, considering they have nothing else on the channel now.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
The only time I listen to O&A is stuff on Youtube, so the good stuff is separated from "I hate liberals/poors/niggers/the bosses." Now that Ron and Fez are on Rawdog, I have no reason to put their channel on. Their alleged podcast is frequent old poo poo, and for good reason.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

livingfruitvirus posted:

This caller Rob is so angry.
HOW ANGRY IS HE?

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

JFC posted:

Ron really sounded like a cunty bitch today.
I think he took out a contract on Fez over the break and the dude chickened out on him.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

eightysixed posted:

What does that mean?
Ron's been bitchy the whole time since the launch, I figure he put a hit out on Fez and it didn't work.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

ChristianDB posted:

worth listening to? I hate guests and john leguezamo town hall is just not appealing to me6+++. I am drunk, ready to cook and need something to listen to, however.
Put the Cookie show on.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

CRACK FIRE BEATS posted:

Are we back to believing anything Fez says on air?
I'm just crossing off days on the calender until April 5th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

TwistedNails posted:

Expect no pay off on or after April 5th.
Even if they carny it up, I'm interested in seeing how they weasel out of it. The last two weeks of callers will be pretty epic.

• Locked thread