Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

Atarian posted:

I assume it would have been mentioned in the thread, but has Ron revealed the Christmas gift? He said he would when the show returned, right?

They return on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Is there something out there that says O&A is now on at 3 PM? Something official? What the gently caress am I supposed to do while goofing off all morning?

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Another day, and another series of problems with the SiriusXM app. Is anyone even able to log in today?

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

eightysixed posted:

Has anyone called about the recent ridiculous amount of downtime for streaming? Im thinking about it. It's getting out of hand :mad:

Just be realistic with your expectations around what calling will accomplish. Unless you actually threaten to cancel you aren't going to get much more than a "Sorry, we are working on it", and if you do threaten it isn't guaranteed that you will get an offer for any compensation.

They might offer to compensate you for the downtime, but they will likely do something like calculate it down to the # of seconds they will admit to being down for and you'll get a refund for $1 or so.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Cromulent posted:

On Tuesday or Wednesday's show? I heard him talking on Tuesday about how he's still "thinking about" weed again, so the same thing he's been saying since 2002.

He mentioned last week that he smoked pot again with Troy Quan at a Pearl Jam show, so he's been talking about pot a lot more as of late.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Auron posted:

Going on 50 minutes of Unscreened Calls. This show is horrendous.

You are very wrong.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Rubiks Pubes posted:

That guy yesterday who had airbnb rented his apartment to an orgy was really loving annoying and more than a little racist.

I bet Ant loved him

Admittedly I was only half listening (because I found him to be a completely un-funny twat), but I didn't hear much racism other than how he described the people in his apartment as having "matching shoes and hats". Did I miss something bigger?

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

rereginald Dennys posted:

Is the online stream down for anyone else?

Yup.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

rereginald Dennys posted:

Is the online stream down for anyone else?

It's back up now.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1H-Y7MAASkg#t=85

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Does someone take a picture with a flash at around the 30 second mark? Couldn't they just hold off until the camera was off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

Untagged posted:

No troy you can't talk on the radio please type your responses because Opie is a dick.

I thought Troy was banned from appearing on air due to some poo poo between him and an intern.

• Locked thread