Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
I assume it would have been mentioned in the thread, but has Ron revealed the Christmas gift? He said he would when the show returned, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
I've spent the last week or two listening and relistening to every bit of intern David audio I could find on youtube. I miss that little weirdo so much. I wish their was more audio out there.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
He also called him Woody Allen's embryo.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

therealjon_ posted:

I miss Carby.

Poor lil' Carby. I heard he got rear end raped, and blinded.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Overall good show. I was really disappointed that Intern David didn't respond, though.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have the "here comes the faildozer!" sound effect?

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
And if you can't load Ant's site, I just viewed the source, here is the direct link to the stream.

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9265658/events/3209488/player?width=960&height=540&autoPlay=true&mute=false

edit: never mind, they shut it down so they can test from the site only.

Atarian fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jul 22, 2014

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Not sure to what capacity Ants show will be utilizing Paltalk, but Kieth is in my Paltalk room now testing out the streaming capabilities.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
I was in an interview room at comic con earlier and saw Roland get turned away at the door, haha. I'm not even sure what he was doing there. His version of English isn't something a celebrity would understand. Especially Mike Tyson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
WHATLEY, FARTLY WHATLEY!

I love the live reads so much.

• Locked thread