Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Privates
Oct 10, 2007
I like the lineup but man is some of the second line awful most days. Who has interest in EDM still besides kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Privates
Oct 10, 2007

mitztronic posted:

Way to make yourself look like you know nothing about music. Electronic music is the biggest and most varietal genre of music right now, by far.

Remember when they booked talented EDM like Aphex Twin, Chemical Brothers and Underworld. Not the flavor of the month EDM.

Harry Privates
Oct 10, 2007

incoherent posted:

The only people LEFT from that time period IS Aphex Twin, chems, and underworld. You can't book them every year (please book chems every year DJ or Live, don't matter).

e: fatboy slim is there for your dad dance act.

I was very excited for the Fatboy set until I watched some videos of recent sets.

I'll stop complaining, I'll get to see OutKast, The Knife and Replacements in the same day. That fact alone is amazing (also Bryan Ferry)

• Locked thread