Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Claw
Dec 25, 2007
I'll get you next time Gadget - next time!

NoArmedMan posted:

Darkside is amazing. This video sold me on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAUqBghiVo

They're really drat high on my list to see

The guy who does of Montreal/Yeasayer/Prince's live lighting/video design is working for DARKSIDE now, so it should be even cooler with crazy visuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Claw
Dec 25, 2007

incoherent posted:

Its a very restraint & minimal setup, you're going to be pleased but its not a light show.

e: the setup going to need Gobi or Mojave for it to look good. They could pull an XX and make them do a afternoon gig, but that'd tread old water.

Have you seen pictures/video somewhere? I've only heard about the show, I've not seen it and I'd really like to!

Doctor Claw
Dec 25, 2007
Yeah, Andre didn't seem to be feeling it at all. He kept just pacing and turning away from the crowd. I've long believed that Andre has "moved on" and it took the money to get this to happen. Really good to see Janelle with them - she puts most modern performers to shame.

• Locked thread