Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
gently caress me. I only have 1 computer... I got them last time this way but had to sleep in my car in a walmart parking lot.

Everytime it blinks my hopes go up then come crashing down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

I recognize maybe six names of the list of performers at the Heineken thing. I definitely want to see MNDR but other than that have no idea. Who in particular would you reccomend?

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

I don't know what was different, but some of the better bits:

Friday: Caravan Palace was amazing (holy poo poo I like them so much more live); Neko Case was really cool, Flume was great.

Saturday: DARKSIDE was my favorite (I think being in the second row helped), but CVRCHES and Lorde were also great. Oh, and HAIM.

Sunday: Neutral Milk Hotel was perfect. I've been listening to them for literally half a lifetime and it was thoroughly surreal to see Jeff Mangum in person. Disclosure/Rudimental were great (as was the end of John Newman's set). At the end either Daft Punk or some musical robots opened Arcade FIre's set with Get Lucky which was pretty great.

I think the most divisive set was Future Islands (at least among the kids I went with). Half of us loved them, the other half left early.

One thing I noticed was that the afterparties were worse than the last time I went. Maybe it's because it's Weekend 2? Maybe it's because I'm just not that into them anymore? I dunno. I did get to talk for a bit to some of Blood Orange which was cool at least.

• Locked thread