Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

Ask me why I don't punctuate the last sentence of my post
I am hearing there aren't any Weekend 1 camping passes to be had for those of us who bought at the presale? IS THIS TRUE?? Where did I go stupid and miss out on this?

edit: someone tell me that they will release those tomorrow at 10am PT and I'm being a big baby.

psychicattack fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

mitztronic posted:

e: I am willing to open my campgroup to any lost goons but you'll have to find your own transportation to/from indio.

How did you get camping already? What is this special list that I am not on?

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

mitztronic posted:

There are presales every single year in May.

That's how I got my tickets too, but not the camping...I seriously missed something here didn't I? I didn't see that you could buy camping at that time.

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

I buy festival tickets all the time; this is my fourth drat Coachella. I contend that camping sold out somehow during my transaction. So mad :mad:

edit: OH FOR gently caress'S SAKE I was just informed that our original plan was to rent a place so we didn't buy camping at the pre-sale. brb gonna go jump in front of a bus now

psychicattack fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jan 10, 2014

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

incoherent posted:

What a difference year makes! Just get a timeshare rental off CL @ the world mark in indio. Boom done.

Yeah I know...but I wanted camping dammit. poo poo. Guess I should be happy I have tickets without the shitshow the sale today will surely be.

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

mitztronic posted:

If anyone is interested in meeting up with a bunch of goons, please let me know.

Sent you a PM. NoArmedMan and tentatively RSPV'd for you as well.

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

Would some kind soul tell me if there's a way to update the app with the set times? Where did I go stupid? I uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, cried and even prayed. NO SET TIMES, everything at noon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychicattack
Mar 22, 2003

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Holy poo poo, Gwen Stefani. Pharrell is just bringing all these cats.

Still enjoyed Tyler moshing on stage during Lap Dance.

We were tired and weren't digging the dust kick up and now we missed everything :corsair:

DAMMIT gently caress POO

In my defense I live in an area of ice storms, tornadoes and life threatening hail. That wall of dust/wind was horrible. This is my forth year here and never experienced that. Yes I am a big baby w/e

• Locked thread