Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

incoherent posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: PRESALE. TOMORROW. 10 AM :siren: :siren: :siren:

Get your account setup if you've not done so

weekend 1: https://coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com

weekend 2: https://coachella-weekend2.frontgatetickets.com

I can't seem to register for an account anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I'm on Standby... hopefully I can get tickets. This would be my first Coachella experience

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Do I have still have a chance? I've been waiting for about 15 minutes now

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

It always says that for weekend 1. It't not a great sign, but I've gotten tickets several years in a row after seeing that message.

I'm still on standby :smith:

I'm still on standby but I have the "Passes are moving fast but your chances are looking good." message. Hopefully I can get in! I have work soon though...

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I got coachella weekend one tickets but I had to buy it with a shuttle pass. It was like $75 more. Oh well, I heard you can sell the shuttle pass ticket individually anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

mitztronic posted:

Yeah good luck with that. Shuttle passes are not in high demand. In fact, they hardly have any demand at all. You will likely lose money on your shuttle pass. They were selling for like $20-30 this year.

Yeah, the tickets were $435 each instead of $370. It's a bummer but oh well. If I can still sell them for $30 each, I'll only eat around $30 per ticket each which is not bad at all.

I'm going with my brother and his friends and I think they do rental cars, but if the house we are renting out next year is near the shuttle area, I might take advantage of the shuttle service.

Anyone know how to check on the status of the order and everything? Or should I not worry about it?

I went with signing through facebook when buying my tickets, and the coachella website does not give me an option to log in through facebook. I have my order number and everything though.
I'm guessing the wristbands get sent to my shipping address after I complete my monthly payments but it would be nice to get a confirmation or something on their website besides an email receipt.

• Locked thread